Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Friday, September 16, 2011
At first blush, this obviously has to be a Shelby GT500 KR, an $80,000 post-title modified GT500 that mostly involves adding way the hell too much power to the already overendowed GT500.
But soimething seems off. Let's just do a doubletake, shall we?
- Slight difference in hood scoop?
- Hood pins
- "S H E L B Y" on the hood
- Bigger holes in upper grill (vs standard Mustang pattern)
- Offset Shelby logo on grill (vs cetered Mustang)
- Brake cooling ducts in lower grill
- No fake side scoops