Drive By Shootings: Uncle Bob, What THE Hell Were You Thinking?
What the hell was wrong with us in the late 70s?
- Disco. (Ugly fake music.)
- Leisure suits. (Ugly plastic clothes)
- Facelifts and boob jobs. (Fake looks and plastic body parts for ugly souls.)
And this - the Cadillac Seville v. 2.0 (introduced for Model Year 1980)
- fake rims
- Fake engines - up to 145 hp from your choice of innocuous corporate engines, or the famed fake diesel (converted from a gas 350) or V8/6/4
- fake leather inside (eventually leading to the term "leather seating surfaces," instead of "leather seats")
- Fake convertible roof (thank the 1978 Lincoln Continental Mark V for making this seem OK)
- and finally - Fake-ass fake Daimler fake trunk.
|Fit for a disco queen|
|Fit for an actual Queen|